Explore our World with the yfrc...
what is the yfrc?
youtube friends ratings Club
hey, check out the new comment section below & add your thoughts? thanks!
People ask, “What is the YFRC?” and to explain it really simply: The YFRC is a free club of YouTube creators with the goal of helping each other’s YouTube channels and many of us have become great friends too! We help our members by 1) Liking and 2) Commenting on our friend’s videos within 24 hours of a video being posted and we ask they do the same for us when we post a new video. Especially for newer and smaller channels, these Likes and Comments within the first 24 hours help our channel’s statistics and ratings in YouTube’s algorithm. The YFRC is designed to be very positive and friendly, low maintenance, and free for our members around the world. Members must be considerate and friendly, have content acceptable for young viewers and new YFRC memberships are approved, without any objections, from our existing members. The YFRC welcomes ALL TYPES of video content and we have agreed to a 50 member limit. Members follow our simple rules on their own and communicate in English. We want the YFRC members to enjoy helping, hearing, and learning from each other, and enjoy meeting friendly creators from around our world! We understand that we all have busy lives, sometimes we are away from the internet, too busy, or other things take priority over the YFRC. Still, the rules are simple to follow and members who are obviously and frequently not following the rules will be asked to leave or be removed from the club. Please note friends: It is unreasonable to expect our members to watch the full length our fellow YFRC member’s videos. You are welcome to watch the entire videos but we cannot expect or require it from our members. The YFRC idea here is: we add a Like & a Comment and get on with our day. Thanks. All friendly YouTubers are welcomed! If you want to join please email Aaron from GTAO Vlogs at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before asking to join the YFRC, please read and understand our simple rules written below. Thanks.
please visit & follow our Social media ...links below. thanks
simple yfrc rules:
- Subscribe & turn on (click the bell) notifications for ALL YFRC members. To promptly get and easily manage the YFRC notifications it is highly recommended to 1) turn off notifications for non YFRC channels or 2) create a second channel to follow our YFRC member’s notifications and then use your main channel to add your Likes & Comments.
- Within 24 hours of a YFRC member posting a video add a Like and a Comment to their video.
- If you miss the 24 hour period, don’t stress, but add your Like and Comment as soon as you can.
- Invite friendly YouTube creators you meet to join our YFRC so we can grow and increase the benefit for us all.
- Check our page here to stay aware of the current and new YFRC members.
- Promptly respond to YFRC emails about new members and other club business.
yfrc members & their youtube links: