Explore our World with the yfrc...
what is the yfrc?
youtube friends ratings Club
The YFRC, A free & Voluntary group of friends, YouTube content creators.
check out the new comment section below & add your thoughts? thanks!
People ask, “What is the YFRC?” The YouTube Friends Ratings Club (YFRC) is a free (no cost), and voluntary group of YouTube video creators with the goal of cooperating to support each other’s YouTube channels. YFRC members support each other by Subscribing to and following each other’s channels, Liking (up-voting) and adding Comments on our friend’s videos. We are an informal group based on reciprocal kindness and friendly interactions on our video content and we communicate in English. Through our interactions many of us have become great friends. Our objective is to help each other’s channels and expect the same help in return from our friends in the YFRC.
We are limiting the types of channels in the YFRC to gold, silver, gem, & mineral prospecting & mining, metal detecting, treasure hunting of all kinds, coin roll hunting & collecting, outdoor adventures, and survival & bushcraft types of content but we will consider other types and we have agreed to a 25 member limit yet may increase the member limit as needed. If you are a creator who regularly creates more than 2-3 videos per week or if your videos are regularly very short like less than 2 minutes, your channel probably isn’t a good fit for the YFRC. We require our members do their part and support our other YFRC members without being asked or reminded to do so.
Our YFRC will not make your channel successful or your videos popular and making good videos is always up to the channel creator. Members are encouraged to study and learn about using “Key Words”, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the various settings within YouTube, and properly using lighting and audio. Also creators should work to captivate the viewers with prepared content that appeals to as many viewers as possible and or your exact target audience, offers value to the viewers in one way or another, and is overall enjoyable content. There are countless videos on YouTube about all these subjects and learning about and using these proven aspects to making good video content will always help the content creator make better videos and have a more successful YouTube channel. We encourage our members to learn and continue to learn how to make quality content.
please visit & follow our Social media ...links below. thanks
simple yfrc rules:
- Subscribe & turn on (click the bell and set to “ALL”) notifications for ALL YFRC members.
- Within 24 hours of a YFRC member posting a video: A) Click on the video B) add a Like (up-vote) and C) add a Comment to their video’s comment area. As your time and interest allows, watch the entire video or as much as you will before clicking away. Full length and longer duration views are most helpful yet we all have differing limits on our time, interests, and schedules.
- If you miss the 24 hour period, don’t stress, but add your View, Like, and Comment as soon as you can.
- Invite friendly YouTube creators you know or meet to join us so we can increase the benefit for us all.
- Check our page here to stay aware of the current and new YFRC members.
- Promptly respond to YFRC emails about new members and other club business.
- You can also help our YFRC friends by playing their video channel “Playlists” and by sharing their content on your social media.