Explore our World with the yfrc...
what is the yfrc?
youtube friends ratings Club
hey, check out the new comment section below & add your thoughts? thanks!
People ask, “What is the YFRC?” and to explain it really simply: The YFRC is a free club of YouTube creators with the goal of cooperating and helping each other’s YouTube channels and many of us have become great friends too! We help our members by 1) allowing the full length of the member’s video to play (see below please) 2) Liking and 3) Commenting on our friend’s videos within 24 hours of a video being posted and we ask they do the same for us when we post a new video. Especially for newer and smaller channels, these full length Views, Likes, and Comments within the first 24 hours help our channel’s statistics and ratings in YouTube’s algorithm.
The YFRC is designed to be very positive and friendly, low maintenance, and free for our members around the world. Members must be considerate and friendly, have content acceptable for young viewers and new YFRC memberships are approved, without any objections, from our existing members. The YFRC welcomes ALL TYPES of video content and we have agreed to a 25 member limit at this time. Members follow our simple rules on their own and communicate in English. The one limitation we have for potential YFRC members is if you are a creator who regularly creates more than 2-3 videos per week or as has been observed from some creators even in a day. From time to time our members may have a busy week and make several videos during a week and this is fine and typically is a once in while type of thing. We want the YFRC members to enjoy helping, hearing from, and learning from each other, and enjoy meeting friendly creators from around our world! We understand that we all have busy lives, sometimes we are away from the internet, too busy, or other things take priority over the YFRC. Still, the rules are simple to follow and members who are obviously and frequently not following the rules will be asked to leave or be removed from the club. If YFRC members are away, too busy, etc., we understand and ask them to catch up with member’s videos Views, Likes, and Comments once they return and are able and this shows their good intentions to the club. Thank everyone!
Please note friends: It is asked and HIGHLY recommended that our YFRC members play the entire YFRC member’s video once you click on and start the video. The duration of the views from our members is important for our creator’s channel statistics and from viewers of our content in general. What you may want to do is start the video on a second device (a second computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and let it play through completely (even if your working on other things) so that the entire video plays through. Our objective here is to help each other’s channels and expect the same help in return. The duration of the views, the likes, and the comments are ALL IMPORTANT friends so please do all three of these for our YFRC family.
All friendly YouTubers are welcomed! If you want to join please email Aaron from GTAO Vlogs at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before asking to join the YFRC, please read and understand this information and our simple rules written below. Thanks very much friends!
please visit & follow our Social media ...links below. thanks
simple yfrc rules:
- Subscribe & turn on (click the bell) notifications for ALL YFRC members. To promptly get and easily manage the YFRC notifications it is highly recommended to 1) turn off notifications for non YFRC channels or 2) create a second channel to follow our YFRC member’s notifications and then use your main channel to add your Views, Likes, & Comments.
- Within 24 hours of a YFRC member posting a video: A) click on the video and allow the entire video to play before clicking away B) add a Like and C) add a Comment to their video.
- If you miss the 24 hour period, don’t stress, but add your View, Like, and Comment as soon as you can.
- Invite friendly YouTube creators you meet to join our YFRC so we can grow and increase the benefit for us all.
- Check our page here to stay aware of the current and new YFRC members.
- Promptly respond to YFRC emails about new members and other club business.
yfrc members & their youtube links: